PROS on Broadway
Personalized Recovery Oriented Services
339 Broadway, Menands, NY 12204
What is PROS?
PROS stands for Personalized Recovery Oriented Services. PROS
services are designed to help individuals develop strengths and
skills to overcome barriers that prevent the achievement of life
Who is eligible?
Individuals 18 years or older with a psychiatric disability, living in
Albany or Rensselaer Counties and covered by Medicaid are
eligible. Self-pay options are available.
Where do I go?
Northeast Career Planning's PROS is located in Menands, NY.
PROS services include both classroom activities and individual
counseling. A recreational room and on site cafeteria are available.
What can I expect?
There are over 70 (45 minute) classes covering a variety of topics
for individuals to choose from. PROS services are offered Monday
through Friday 9am to 4pm.
How does it help?
Participating in PROS can help you:
• Live more independently in the community
• Involve your family in your recovery
• Develop a detailed road map to reach your goals
• Build your support system through peer and professional
• Find direction and meaning in life
To find out more about PROS call and ask to speak with a PROS Practitioner.
(518) 465-5204. Or e-mail PROS@northeastcareer.org.
PROS Classes include:
- Building Relationships
- Constructive Communication
- Wellness Self Management
- Building Self Esteem
- Interviewing Preparedness
- Relapse Prevention
- Independent Living Skills
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Organizing Your Life
- LGBTQ Related Topics
PROS can help you achieve your life goals: