Northeast Career Planning empowers individuals with disabilities or other barriers to achieve their goals toward self-sufficiency and personal success.
- All individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
- All services are delivered with compassion, dedication, and commitment.
- We operate with a high level of professional accountability, ethics, and personal integrity.
- We value person-centered services.
Northeast Career Planning is committed to:
- Providing exemplary services to individuals with disabilities and barriers to life’s challenges.
- Being a leader in promoting opportunities for employment, training and education.
- Delivering services that promote recovery.
- Maintaining financial viability through grants, fund raising, designated donor funding, and other sources of revenue.
- Expanding services through strategic partnerships.